[rc5] cyberian?

Bob.Rich Bob.Rich at Enterprise.globalec.com
Fri Aug 29 11:52:29 EDT 1997

Not to bash cyberian...but

Cyberians stated keyrate for the last 10 minutes as of ~10:30 am EST on 8/29

693693 Kkeys per second.

_evangelist at apple.com_ keyrate from yesterday:

449859 Kkeys per second.

dang!

Our top 3 outdo all of cyberian put together.

630th and cranking!  ;)

Hey, i did have one question, i would have to imagine that by now we have
at least the
equivalent computing power of the DESchall (sp?) effort...  I was never
involved with that
and have never tried the client out to see for myself.  Does anyone have a
rough idea
what our keyrate would be if we tried to crack DES?

Thats all!