[rc5] RC5V2 on VMS?

Josh Wingell wingell at ziplink.net
Fri Aug 29 14:45:41 EDT 1997

>> Is there a version of rc5v2 that works on VMS without multinet?
>
>What do you have?  UCX (aka USUX) or Wollongong (aka Wallywrong)?
>
>Do a show logical ucx* to find out about UCX, I don't
>remember for Wollongong.
>
>> I know that VMS ain't too popular these days, but damn this
>> machine is a screamer :)  I wanna help!
>
>Not that I can help.  ;)
>
>- -Jot

Yep, we have UCX here.  Is there any way that I can get the VMS
source code for rc5v2?  I am not sure how difficult it would be
to translate from multinet to UCX, tho.

-or-

Is there someone with the source code and access to VMS/UCX
that is willing to have a go?

I wish every OS was as easy as my Amiga's.  Then again, I wish
my Amiga was as fast as this Alpha :)  Btw, the Amiga team is
in 1481 place (2986 kkeys/sec yesterday) after just 8 days of
working on RC5.  We have 75 team members, 98 hosts and
we are growing larger every day! :)

Btw, what is the largest team?  I would assume that's
evangelist?  How many CPUS?

Josh
--
Amiga RC5 team - http://homepage.cistron.nl/~ttavoly/rc5/