[rc5] Cyberian RC5 Effort - 'Anti - Microsoft!' (fwd)

Mike Silbersack silby at execpc.com
Sat Aug 30 01:34:15 EDT 1997

> - Bovine uses Windows NT servers, Cyberian uses Unix ;)
>
>   Our particular team is strongly unix based and definately
anti-microsoft.
> We're currently ranked 79th, but we're rising fast!  We've got alot of
the
> computers here at Walnut Creek CDROM running, as well as two 6 processor
> SPARCs at Depaul University!  Check out
>
>     http://www.cdrom.com/cgi-bin/rc5stats.cgi?anti-ms
>
> for our current statistics.  We've got a mailing list, a web page, and
several
> cgi programs to cache the stats page and reformat them.  Email us at
> anti-ms at baic.com if you have any questions!
>
> Murray Stokely

This is funny.  However, I agree with him.  I'd like to see Cyberian drop
all clients that run on Microsoft operating systems.  Of course, Apple has
now been polluted by MS, so MacOS couldn't be allowed either.  *Then* I'd
like to see the cracking rate of the all-unix cyberian. <g>

Mike "Silby" Silbersack
silby at execpc.com