[rc5] script

tired Eric.S.Smith at williams.edu
Sat Aug 30 11:12:53 EDT 1997

I have an account on a dual processor (although apparently one
processor is not behaving properly - so perhaps one processor is a
more apt title) Digital machine that I got permission to use at certain
hours (like when people aren't on it and when backup scripts aren't
running).

So I want to run a script that looks at the time - when it reaches a
specific time, starts the rc5 client, then at the next specified time,
shuts the client down.  I don't neccessarily need to ever log off
this machine - so it isn't a matter of getting i to run all of the time-
it can be activated by me while I'm logged on....

And I'm pretty sure I have no access to cron et al

thanks,

Eric Smith
http://wso.williams.edu/~esmith/
--