[rc5] Cyberian RC5 Effort - 'Anti - Microsoft!' (fwd)

David Ward djw at bitsmart.com
Sat Aug 30 16:18:23 EDT 1997

I don't think we can diss the entire Cyberian effort over the desperate whining of Murray Stokely.  Every time I've seen this baloney it has had his name attached to it.  As far as I know, he has nothing to do with the founders.  That said, it is not an endorsement of Cyberian-  Moooo!  --David Ward