[rc5] New Win32 client available

dan carter daniel.carter at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Fri Aug 1 06:04:07 EDT 1997

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997 18:07:29 +0200 (MSZ), Ralf Helbing wrote:

>> How do we uninstall the old hidden client?
>
>It's in the registry.  Look for rc5 or whatever you named that
>program.

The tree that the v2b2 hidden client installs into is something like
what i've written below (cant get the exact wording sorry, im using
OS/2 at the moment, and MS a yet to release a win95 registry editor for
the OS/2 platform :-}

\\local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\runservices
or
\\local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run