[rc5] Team Creation

Ralf Helbing helbing at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Fri Aug 1 08:52:40 EDT 1997

> Thank you.

Right.  I have seen hundreds of postings like yours on this list.  Are
all people who got on the net in the last, say, three years morons?

Maybe not.  So can everybody here please learn how to quote, ie snip
the irrelevant parts when responding.  This I easy.  I can do it.

Thanks,
  Ralf
--
"At least we killed 'em before we stuffed 'em in there."

Ralf Helbing,    University of Magdeburg,     Department of Computer Science
39106 Magdeburg, UniPlatz 2                         Phone: +49 0391 67-12189