[rc5] Cyberian Discussion

Tom Wheeler tomw at intelligraphics.com
Fri Aug 1 11:35:26 EDT 1997

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997 17:57:35 -0500, David McNett wrote:

>If you have any further comments or questions regarding the cyberian
>effort, I'd simply ask that you move it to a private channel and let the
>list drift back on topic.  Perhaps it's time to consider creating an
>rc5-chat list where we can be a little more relaxed regarding topics.

Thanks for the wonderfully sane and informative message.  Now, why the
hell didn't you send it out sooner???  :-)  More seriously, I think an
rc5-chat would be great. I'm deleting nearly all of the messages here
without reading them because they are too off-topic.  I am considering
dropping off this list because of it.

Regards,
Tom Wheeler
tomw at intelligraphics.com