[rc5] Cyberian Discussion

Mishari Muqbil mishari at thepentagon.com
Fri Aug 1 23:58:42 EDT 1997

Tom Wheeler wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Jul 1997 17:57:35 -0500, David McNett wrote:
>
> Thanks for the wonderfully sane and informative message.  Now, why the
>
> hell didn't you send it out sooner???  :-)  More seriously, I think an
>
> rc5-chat would be great. I'm deleting nearly all of the messages here
> without reading them because they are too off-topic.  I am considering
>
> dropping off this list because of it.

I gotta agree with Tom... I'm wiping all the messages which arrive here
lately... Please guys.. be considerate of other people around here...
bitching and whining won't get anyone anywhere... why the hell can't we
act like mature adults instead of kids who are going around whining
about everything? Jee wiz.... can we PLEASE stop the thread here?