[rc5] 8/31/97 Stats Web Pages

Robert N. Waybright neilw1 at home.com
Sun Aug 31 22:30:07 EDT 1997

Don't feel bad.  Evangelist at apple dropped from 410 million keys a second (almost two blocks a second) to "Somebody mail this team and tell them to start cracking again! They didn't do ANY blocks yesterday!" also.  They would be most bummed if that many blocks had fallen through the cracks.  Every team I checked this evening had the same thing, so I am sure it is just some little tweak in the stats query or code isn't doing exactly what the writer expected.....
Neil