[rc5] V2 Clients

Michael J. Rogan mrogan at fpelectronics.com
Thu Jul 3 16:32:02 EDT 1997

Hello All

Will there be a version that is hidden like that of the TimC client.
I have many people here in my company that have the TimC client
running because it is unobtrusive.  I will be moving the clients who
don't care that it shows up on the startup bar but the other clients
will continue to use the TimC version.

Of course you could give Tim the source code for V2 and have him make
new TimCV2 clients ;-)

Michael

* Michael J. Rogan,  Network Administrator,   905-624-3020 *
* Mark IV Industries, F-P Electronics & I.V.H.S. Divisions *
* mrogan at fpelectronics.com                 mrogan at ivhs.com *