[rc5] Win32 v2 client faults

Don Corbitt donc at analogia.com
Thu Jul 3 14:45:52 EDT 1997

I just found out about this project yesterday, and downloaded the latest V2
clients.  I have a problematic net connection (new ISDN router, new ISP,
brain dead Telco), and sometimes dial-on-demand fails.

Anyway, I'm getting repeated protection violations, on both my NT4 Server
and one of my Win95 machines.  I probably have 50 hours of total usage on
the three machines, and have faulted twice on the NT machine, and once on
the Win95.

Each time the fault seems to be after successfully transmitting a completed
block (last message on screen "Sent 1 block(s) to server")

The actual fault message is
	Instruction at 0x00412859 referenced memory at 0x000cb010c.  This memory
can't be read.
(Actually I paraphrased the message, but the addresses are exact.)

Is there anything that I should configure differently?

Thanks.
Don Corbitt, donc at analogia.com