[rc5] New competitor

Remi Guyomarch rguyom at mail.dotcom.fr
Fri Jul 4 01:45:33 EDT 1997

Adam Haberlach wrote:

> [...]

They have good stats *and* faster clients.

And I believe good and accurate stats is important, just to keep people
interested. See what competition between US campus had done for
DESCHALL. And I'm quite sure Sun wouldn't run DESCHALL clients if
everyone couldn't see how fast are UltraSparc machines.

But yes, good stats isn't all, *significantly* faster clients is more
important.

--
Rémi