[rc5] Linux client

Stuart Anthony denitto at llamas.net
Fri Jul 4 02:16:30 EDT 1997

On Fri, 4 Jul 1997, E.M. Huisman wrote:

If I remember right, the old version of top (1.x migration to 2.0 kernels)
is broken... you need to track down the ps fix and all... someone else
probably knows better than I, but that's a problem in Linux, definately
not rc5.

--Pete

> Hi,
>
> I used the linux client yesterday:
>

> It was running perfectly, then I decided to run 'top',  the result was
> segmentation fault, core dumped.
>
> This shouldn't happen, isn't it ?
> (Linux 2.0.0)
>
> Erik
>

> Erik

> =   Als je in je werk geen fouten mag maken is het niet het goede werk  =
> =   ehuisman at knmg.nl							=

Millihelen, adj:
        The amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Anything is good and useful if it's made of chocolate.