[rc5] Status page

Stephen Langasek vorlon at dodds.net
Fri Jul 4 15:14:52 EDT 1997

On Fri, 4 Jul 1997, David Friese wrote:

> Well it looks like they lost all our stats. The status page is something I
> looked forward to seeing how I was doing compared to everybody else. Since
> we started over I think I will give up on this effort.

Is that referring to cyberian, or the Bovine effort?  Cyberian, from the
look of their page, has lost some statistics, tho I don't know the whole
story on that.  As for the Bovine effort, I imagine you'd be referring to
the stats page only showing stats for one day.  Unless something's been
posted to the announcement list that I missed (must get around to
subscribing, yes, I must), I don't see any indication that any statistics
have been lost.  According to the page, the stats for the past day have
been made available so that we can get our 'fix' :-), which would lead me
to believe that the rest of the stats are still on a hard drive somewhere,
waiting to be incorporated.

                            -Steve Langasek
-doink-