[rc5] Re: Faster clients
weage at mtu.edu
Fri Jul 4 16:23:08 EDT 1997
This group really needs to invest in faster clients.
The only reason the Deschall group was able to stay ahead
of the 'foreign' competitors was due to highly optimized
clients. World wide groups usually end up with much
more computing power than U.S. onlys.
Also, I have seen several keyserver problems. I
am running about 35 machines on this project and have seen
some of the Ultra 2's just sit around for a couple
of hours attempting to contact the keyserver.
Since I'm not a programmer I can't help out, only
- Joshua Weage weage at mtu.edu http://www.me.mtu.edu/~weage -
- "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security -
- of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear -
- arms, shall not be infringed." -
- Second Amendment U.S. Constitution -
To unsubscribe, send email to majordomo at llamas.net with 'unsubscribe rc5' in the body.
More information about the rc5