[rc5] Re: Faster clients

Joshua Weage weage at mtu.edu
Fri Jul 4 16:23:08 EDT 1997

	This group really needs to invest in faster clients.
The only reason the Deschall group was able to stay ahead
of the 'foreign' competitors was due to highly optimized
clients.  World wide groups usually end up with much
more computing power than U.S. onlys.
	Also, I have seen several keyserver problems.  I
am running about 35 machines on this project and have seen
some of the Ultra 2's just sit around for a couple
of hours attempting to contact the keyserver.
	Since I'm not a programmer I can't help out, only
make suggestions.

Josh

--
- Joshua Weage  weage at mtu.edu  http://www.me.mtu.edu/~weage    -
- "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security   -