[rc5] Status page

tmccabe at worldnet.att.net tmccabe at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 4 23:58:54 EDT 1997

NO, dont give up!  you have your stats, right in your head.  if you really
need to see how many blocks you have done, i will send you an email with a
big number on there.  the point of the effort is not to show off how many
blocks your machine can crunch, its to finish the job.  if you do 1 block,
or 1000 blocks, you still contributed, and you can still say, " hey, i
helped out in that! "

please stay on, the more machines, the better the contest gets.  AND, the
stats are up just for 7/3, according to the site, the logging was
unaffected, and your numbers will come back.

--Andrew