[rc5] Top-level stats

Stephen Langasek vorlon at dodds.net
Sat Jul 5 03:27:31 EDT 1997

On Sat, 5 Jul 1997, Michael Driscoll wrote:
> >Hey, stats people, how 'bout it?  Can the machine that's processing the
> >statistics handle one more category for top-level domains?

> Done, you'll notice.  Check out the "1st level domain" stats.

Quite so, quite so... Now, I'm sure that wasn't one of the available stats
when I wrote the message (or, well, I *think* I'm sure--clicking on the
page and finding one blue link standing out in a field of
'already-been-followed's lends a little bit of support to the notion...),
but even though I would have to have been blind when reading the page to
miss it, I still had to wonder if my mind wasn't going when, four hours
later, I visited the page and found the requested stat.

Great job, guys... but you're a little too good--you're making me start to
question my sanity. :)

                              -Steve Langasek
-doink-