[rc5] Another approach

Austin T. austhomp at iastate.edu
Sat Jul 5 23:46:27 EDT 1997

I definitely think that sysdoc.pair.com would probably help tremendously.
I know it gets a lot of hits, and as of today I just overclocked my Pentium
133 to 187.5 Mhz. *grins*
Talk about getting your money's worth.  I still have to see how it'll hold
up for quite a while but it seems fine, and I'm sure that a lot of the
people that access that page, are more or less the type that would like to
help out an effort like this.  The owner of the page seems pretty nice from
what he writes too...

$.02