[rc5] Another approach

Chris Carlin volkris at cryogen.com
Sun Jul 6 18:44:28 EDT 1997

Mike Silbersack wrote:

> I'm not sure it's worth going *that* far to recruit people - it's
> probably
> not the best idea to have people who aren't in for the long run
> because
> that would raise the possibility of rc5 trojans / etc being created...
> advertising is important however - in the right spots.  I saw about
<snip>

We need Wired news to run an article on us. I jumped in after reading an
article in CyberTimes from the New York Times. There are even MORE
computer people reading Wired.

--
Chris Carlin
Member of the Bovine RC5 Cracking network

Hiroshima  '45     Chernobyl  '86    Windows '95

Hi, I'm a signature virus... Why don't you copy me into your sig?