[rc5] Another approach

Del Conte ddelcon at voicenet.com
Sun Jul 6 14:57:20 EDT 1997

I sent a quick message to Tom's Hardware Guide asking if he would mention
the effort on his page.  I will post the message he sends back.  If he does
not feel he should do it freely we could possibly get a small ad on his
site.  I don't know how realistic this is since I don't know where the
money would come from.  Another option would be to exchange links with him
from rc5.distributed.net.  I am sure that people running the client are
interested in improving its speed.  Your thoughts?

I also agree that there needs to be some improvement in the clients, but I
still think that we can do some more recruiting while this is being done.

--Derek