[rc5] Another approach

Mike Silbersack silby at execpc.com
Sun Jul 6 14:57:06 EDT 1997

----------
> From: Del Conte <ddelcon at voicenet.com>
> To: rc5 at llamas.net
> Subject: Re: [rc5] Another approach
> Date: Sunday, July 06, 1997 12:57 PM

<some deleted>

> I also agree that there needs to be some improvement in the clients, but
> still think that we can do some more recruiting while this is being done.
>
> --Derek

Well, recruiting should always be done, but I personally feel that it's not
a good time to start recruiting on a large scale, as you don't want a large
group of people to join, have the clients crash on them, become
disinterested, and quit.  Once the clients/server are stable, I'm sure
there's a greater chance of being entering and staying for the long hall.

Silby