[rc5] Another approach

Del Conte ddelcon at voicenet.com
Sun Jul 6 16:42:19 EDT 1997

You have a point there.  To accomplish this we need more programmers.  The
clients must first be made more stable and then more user friendly so that
people can run them more easily and in the background.  Maybe we could send
some messages to the programmers of the deschall effort.  They made a very
stable client.  Also, maybe some programmers are reading this :)

--Derek