[rc5] Mac RC5 client quit unexpectedly

Rebecca and Rowland rebecca at astrid.u-net.com
Sun Jul 6 21:56:45 EDT 1997

>Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 13:44:12 -0400
>From: Marc Farnum Rendino <mvgfr at netcom.com>
>Subject: Re: [rc5] Mac RC5 client quit unexpectedly
>
>At 7:54 AM -0400 on 97/07/05, Rebecca and Rowland wrote:
>
>> I've just downloaded the 68K and Fat clients again.  The 68K client was
>> created on 25th April 1997, modified on 22 June.  The Fat client was
>> created on 30th April, modified on 22 June.
>
>So they are! I just grabbed them all again and I must be losing my mind... :)

What does make me wonder is the modification date of 28th June on the first
68K client I downloaded, and the way it was a little slower than the one
I've got now.  Can anyone shed any light on that>

>> Hmm - it's just a bit awkward right now, because our Mac's actually being
>> used quite heavily.  Maybe when Rebecca's thesis is done and we can leave
>> it on its own for 12 hours...
>
>Ah, the real world intrudes. :)

I know - it's a shame, isn't it?

>> I'm running the 68K version.
>
>Another difference; I'm running the FAT version on a 5300ce (603e PPC).

I'm still curious about the command line options - could you check them
again, and see if you've *really* got no mention of -e and -s?

Rowland.