[rc5] Another approach

Stephen Langasek vorlon at dodds.net
Sun Jul 6 16:32:44 EDT 1997

On Sun, 6 Jul 1997, Del Conte wrote:
> You have a point there.  To accomplish this we need more programmers.  The
> clients must first be made more stable and then more user friendly so that
> people can run them more easily and in the background.  Maybe we could send
> some messages to the programmers of the deschall effort.  They made a very
> stable client.  Also, maybe some programmers are reading this :)

Naaaah... I can't imagine that there would be any programmers who are
actually interested in this stuff... :-)

Speaking as someone whose programming background includes no assembly, I
would be willing to help with the user-friendliness of the clients, but...
shouldn't be allowed to go near the key cracking code. :)

                               -Steve Langasek
-doink-