[rc5] Pentium 2 benchmarks ?

Erik Bussink erik at bussink.ch
Mon Jul 7 00:16:49 EDT 1997

At 02:09 PM 7/6/97 -0400, you wrote:
>But instruction set wise, etc. It is a P6 processor. The cache runs at 1/2
>the CPU clokc so at 233 the cache is 117 mhz or so. The cache is "off chip"
>although it is still on the SEC cart module.
>
>P2 is kinda weird anyway. check out sysdoc.pair.com for more info.

That is why I'm interested in having a example of a log file
from a P2, so I can compare it with a real PPro.

							Erik

--
Erik Bussink <erik at bussink.ch> http://www.bussink.ch/
 MIME attachments supported, PGP key available on request.

Donate your CPU cycles: Join RC5 Bovine Challenge http://rc5.distributed.net/