[rc5] Network::Open Error n - sleeping for "j" seconds

Richard Ebling rebling at xmission.com
Tue Jul 8 06:57:41 EDT 1997

   Is there a (hidden) configuration/command line option, that allows
the user to specify the "sleeping" interval for network retries?

Sometimes I want to let the client run and exhaust the cache (with ppp
connection down), but don't want to wake up to a 3.5 Mb log file, full
of "Network::Open Error x - sleeping for 3 seconds"

  (And I do want to be able to log events).

  If there's not such an option, please consider adding it. TIA.
	- Richard