[rc5] hidden client

dan carter daniel.carter at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Tue Jul 8 13:16:08 EDT 1997

If somebody could setup rc5v2 as a service and then make the neccessary
files availible for distribution it would be greatly appreciated by
those of us who don't have access to this resource kit thing.

SolNet DES Challange had such an arrangement, and it was great to know
that all those winNT machines sitting at the login prompt were doing
something useful.

-dan