[rc5] New 2.001 clients quitting

Jeff Gilchrist jeffg at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Jul 8 12:27:44 EDT 1997

	I have downloaded the new v2.001 clients for Win32, Supersparc, and
Ultrasparc.  My 2 Win32 clients are set to buffer 20 and 30 blocks
respectively.  Each client stops and quits after processing half of the
blocks it is requested to do.  All of the other settings are on their
default value.

	The sparc clients are set with the default of 5 blocks and they quit
after processing 4 blocks.

	Has anyone else experienced this problem and know a work-around?

--
-= JEFF GILCHRIST =-       University of New Brunswick, Canada
E-mail: jeffg at nbnet.nb.ca        Computer Science Co-op

PGP Key ID : 1C3A5801      * PGP Key Available On Request *
Fingerprint: A0 16 46 B9 80 B6 5E 7D  2F E9 60 13 6A D9 0B 66