[rc5] Timeout as cmd-line Switch

Jeff Leigh robocop at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 8 14:36:19 EDT 1997

The Mac client has no way to tell it to stop or to only check a certain
number of blocks. I am in the same situation where I have a few running
all the time, but also some that I only need to run at night. I am going
to have to use version 1 so that I can tell it to quit after a certain
number of hours.