[rc5] Re: what's an evil packet ?

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Jul 9 00:16:17 EDT 1997

On Jul 8, Michael Graff wrote:

> > any idea what's wrong with rc5v2 and or Linux ?
>
> It has to be linux.
>
> BTW, I don't see it on my NetBSD, AIX, or other's linux boxes.

while I agree this *never* ever happed before running rc5v2
(and there is one more such report with rc5-bovine too!)

what's special about rc5v2 that triggers this problem ?
i *HATE* software without sources :-(((

Harald
--
All SCSI disks will from now on                     ___       _____
be required to send an email notice                0--,|    /OOOOOOO\