[rc5] European Proxy Now Available!

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Jul 9 00:28:22 EDT 1997

On Jul 4, Jeff Lawson wrote:

> We are pleased to announce the existence of a new Bovine RC5 proxy server
> located in Sweden.  Because the transatlantic delays are frequently the
> cause of connection failures, we expect that the placement of this new
> proxy should be beneficial to anyone in that general part of the world.
>
> The address of the new proxy is:
> rc5europroxy.distributed.net

dumb question:

how do I use this new proxy server with v2.002 linux clients ?
can't configure a "prefered proxy" using "-config" and
there is no command line option. what am I missing ?

Harald
--
All SCSI disks will from now on                     ___       _____
be required to send an email notice                0--,|    /OOOOOOO\