[rc5] Commandline options in v2.x?

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Wed Jul 9 00:37:33 EDT 1997

On Tue, 8 Jul 1997, Jeff Lawson wrote:

> >Making a seperate ini-file for all those computers is not very handy...
>
> The inifile can be overriden by modifying the "RC5INI" environmental
> variable to the full path of the file before starting the client.

As I said, making a seperate ini-file per process (30 of 'm)is _not_ very
handy, especially when using cron/scripting.

Seeing from the thread "[rc5] Timeout as cmd-line Switch" I'm not the only
one. It shouldn't be hard to implement though, it was already present in
V1.

Ivo

| IVO JANSSEN       | ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl        | |     |   |
| Ricardishof 1/428 | janssen at cardit.et.tudelft.nl   | |   |-+   |
| 2614 JE Delft     | http://www.et.tudelft.nl/~ivo/ | +->-|    (|)
| the Netherlands   | Dept of Electrical Engineering |     |-+   |
| +31-15-2855973    | Delft University of Technology |       |   |