[rc5] [rc5-announce] RC5 v2.002 [ADMIN]

Adam L. Beberg beberg at charlie.cns.iit.edu
Tue Jul 8 21:41:24 EDT 1997

(this message appears to have not gotten through the first time)

Greetings...

v2.002 is out.
You should upgrade as soon as possible, as v2.001 had a bug that caused it
to crash at times. Noone should be running 2.000 or 2.001 any longer.

We also now have a v2 MacOS client, it screams, or so I hear :)
A hidden Win32 client, for those who want to run with stealth.

Stats will return to normal in several days, it will take a good 24h to
process all the logs from the start once things for platform stats are
added.

- Adam L. Beberg
  beberg at distributed.net
  distributed.net coordinator