[rc5] Client version 2.002

Al Lovrich lovrich at primenet.com
Tue Jul 8 21:48:13 EDT 1997

I run the WIN32 client using wingate 2.0e proxy. I specified use of proxy on port 23 when configuring the client software. I am not having any luck connecting to the keyserver. On version 2.000, I used to get the "Proxy says ..." message but then had network errors, but on this one I am not getting anyhting. When I run the gatekeeper, I see that it is trying to resolve "POST http://rc5proxy.distributed.net.priomenet.com...". Is anyone else having this problem or am I misconfiguring the software?

--
Regards,
Al Lovrich (lovrich at primenet.com)