[rc5] Client version 2.002

Arvin Meyer onsite at esinet.net
Wed Jul 9 01:00:08 EDT 1997

Look at the URL:

http://rc5proxy.distributed.net.priomenet.com
                                               ^

are you not on primenet.com (no e)

                   Arvin Meyer

              On-Site Solutions

 "Developing results-oriented databases for companies
   that demand a tangible return on investment."

e-mail: onsite at esinet.net
phone:  (804) 973-9140
http://www.esinet.net/cabg/consult/onsite.html
----------
> From: Al Lovrich <lovrich at primenet.com>
> To: rc5 at llamas.net
> Subject: [rc5] Client version 2.002
> Date: Tuesday, July 08, 1997 11:48 PM
>
> I run the WIN32 client using wingate 2.0e proxy. I specified use of proxy
on port 23 when configuring the client software. I am not having any luck
connecting to the keyserver. On version 2.000, I used to get the "Proxy
says ..." message but then had network errors, but on this one I am not
getting anyhting. When I run the gatekeeper, I see that it is trying to
resolve "POST http://rc5proxy.distributed.net.priomenet.com...". Is anyone
else having this problem or am I misconfiguring the software?

> --
> Regards,
> Al Lovrich (lovrich at primenet.com)
>
> ----