[rc5] Are the buffer files identically implemented across platforms?

dan carter daniel.carter at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Wed Jul 9 19:30:19 EDT 1997

Hi,
I run mainly OS/2 clients here, running from a network shared
directory. So multiple OS/2 machines share the same buffer files.
I also have a few windows machines and i'd like to get them running out
of the same networked directory.

Is there going to be any problem having OS/2 and win32 executables
sharing the same buffer files?

--dan