[rc5] getting closer

Brian Hechinger wonko at blackhole.arkham.net
Wed Jul 9 11:55:09 EDT 1997

Marc Sissom drunkenly mumbled...

> We're stuck tight. Until a SOCKS5 client comes out, or
> a v2 pproxy, we've got to stick to the v1 clients. :-(

you can get the v1 client to work through the httpd thing? if so how, please
explain since the v2 client works slower than the v1 client for my hardware
anyway, i'd like to stick with v1, i just didn't know that v1 could do that.

thanks,

-brian

--
** Brian Hechinger ** wonko at mail.arkham.net ** http://www.arkham.net **