[rc5] V2.002 Hidden Win32 client and log files

Michael J. Rogan mrogan at fpelectronics.com
Wed Jul 9 13:05:01 EDT 1997

Hi guys

Thank you for the hidden clients I'm almost positive they are
working.  My firewall says that they are connecting and CPU is at
100% but they don't show any info in the log file?  I have one 486
that seems to work perfectly but the other 3 P200 don't.  I will move
all my machines to the V2 clients when this is solved.

Michael

> *  Mike Schlote        *
> *  Network Technician  *
> *  F-P Electronics     *

Damn CO-OP students!

* Michael J. Rogan,  Network Administrator,   905-624-3020 *
* Mark IV Industries, F-P Electronics & I.V.H.S. Divisions *
* mrogan at fpelectronics.com                 mrogan at ivhs.com *