[rc5] V2.002 Hidden Win32 client and log files

Michael J. Rogan mrogan at fpelectronics.com
Wed Jul 9 18:06:32 EDT 1997

Hello

I've found that if I just do a copy of the ini file and run the
RC5V2P5H.EXE -install it doesn't seem to work, but if i run
RC5V2P5H.EXE -config then change the .INI file (and put the full
path to the log file) to reflect my setup then RC5V2P5H.EXE -install
 everything seems to work fine.

I haven't checked it out yet but it seems to continue to run when the
machine is waiting for a login.

Great job!

Now about the V2 proxy and stats ;-)
(Never satisfied are we.)

Michael

* Michael J. Rogan,  Network Administrator,   905-624-3020 *
* Mark IV Industries, F-P Electronics & I.V.H.S. Divisions *
* mrogan at fpelectronics.com                 mrogan at ivhs.com *