[rc5] V2.002 Hidden Win32 client and log files

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Thu Jul 10 02:09:05 EDT 1997

On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, Marc Briceno wrote:

> It isn't clear to me if you still have to put the hidden client into the
> StartUp folder or not. Anyone?

No you have not. Once you ran rc5v2p5h -install, an entry is created in the
Registry under "RunServices".  So it will start up as one of the first
things when you boot Windows. Of course rc5v2p5h -deinstall will remove the
entry from the Registry...

Ivo

> ----

Hmm, I think I read this line a zillion times the past few days....
Is it really necessary?