[rc5] rc5stat.pl 2.6

Evan Vetere vetere at avara.com
Fri Jul 11 02:42:32 EDT 1997

Okay, I've gone and done it again.

Minor bug in the last version; on some v2 client logs my script would report the wrong average time per block. It's been fixed.

What's not included in this version is something Im doing for 2.7 or 8 - the ability to treat a logfile from multiple machines as one 'metamachine'. I've got most of the code done but dammit it's 0144 on Friday, I've got work tomorrow, and Im in really no shape to continue. I'll get the metalog version out by Sunday, probably. (heh).

For now:
 - Treats command line input more nicely
 - Fixes bug with average time
 - Slightly faster

And as always, it's available from
ftp://ftp.avara.com/usr/vetere/rc5stat.pl

-Evan Vetere
vetere at ethereal.net