[rc5] How do i set priority on rc5v2 for OS/2?

dan carter daniel.carter at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Fri Jul 11 19:03:15 EDT 1997

I've read
readme.txt
os2.txt
http://rc5.distributed.net/FAQ/rc5v2-help.html

None of these mention setting the priority yet i remember the author
saying that both the priority class and delta were now adjustable in
2.002.

rc5 -config allows me to set the level of niceness (default 0) but how
does this niceness level relate to OS/2 priority class and delta
values.

Rgds
dan carter