[rc5] ?????

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Fri Jul 11 02:33:37 EDT 1997

Bryan Golder wrote:
>What's going on? Where's the stats?

Sorry about the confusion!  What you are actually looking at is some very
incomplete statistics.  You've caught us right in the middle of moving from
an older version of our server logfiles to a new and improved format.
While we are in the process of converting all the past activity to the new
log format, it is impossible for us to display running totals on the
statistics page.  To compromise, each day we place the totals for the
previous day's activity on the stats page.  Effectively, this means that
the stats you see are "reset" every day.

We are on track for getting all the past history converted to the newer
format and expect the stats to be back in their full glory within just a
few days, so please be patient.  We're doing the best we can.

Rest assured that the blocks you send are being tabulated, and you'll be
credited for them all when we finally put all the logs back together again.

-David McNett
 nugget at slacker.com