[rc5] ?????

Matthew Peters mattp at aba.net.au
Fri Jul 11 17:46:09 EDT 1997

> Rest assured that the blocks you send are being tabulated, and you'll be
> credited for them all when we finally put all the logs back together again.

Don't mean to place any more pressure than there already is...

Have you got an estimate of when the logs will be complete and the full-stats
available again?

Regards,
	-M

	Matthew Peters			Email: mattp at aba.net.au
					WWW Url : http://www.aba.net.au/
	Ph:  +61-3-9282-2557
	Fax: +61-3-9282-2599

"No more turning away, from the weak and the weary,
 No more turning away, from the coldness inside,
 Just a world that we all must share,
 It's not enough just to stand and stare,
 Is it only a dream that there'll be,
 No more turning away?"
		(c) Pink Floyd: On the turning away 1986/87