[rc5] I'm not listed! :-(

Bryan Golder redlog6 at concentric.net
Fri Jul 11 04:40:23 EDT 1997

Hi! I'm confused as to why I don't show up in any of the statistics
pages. When I search my email address, it comes up with my ranking and
blocks completed info, but I'm not in any of the lists. Is there a
reason for that? Is there a cutoff in the stats dependent upon the
number of blocks processed? Do the mere mortals, the wussies, the no-SGI
ownin' losers of the world not get credit on the stats page?

Sigh...guess I'll just nip off and shoot myself. Don't mind me...

Bryan Golder
redlog6 at concentric.net