[rc5] RC5v2.002 Hidden client

Paul S. Gentle gentleps at muohio.edu
Fri Jul 11 11:59:26 EDT 1997

Question?

	Is it possible to interrupt the hidden client like the break from the
normal client so that it saves the block it is working on in Win95? Just
don't want it to lose blocks every time the machines are restarted.
	Also, is a GUI version coming out sometime?  Just wondering, still very
happy with the performance of the v2 clients and i can live without the GUI
(it's an extra). No complaints from me.  Not even about the stats:).  I
just keep pumping them out and keep hoping I'm moving up.

Keep up the great work!

Paul