[rc5] Logic Question

Michael Graff explorer at flame.org
Fri Jul 11 12:39:30 EDT 1997

Ken Hildabolt <hildajk1 at aplcomm.jhuapl.edu> writes:

> If I have 6 not done keys in the buffer, and it downloads 50 more, it will
> attempt to connect when it has done 50 more, not 56 more. Is that the
> desired action. Should it not do all the keys before reconnecting? I do
> have a log of this action.

Yes.

Here's what I do:

	Run the client on 30 machines, all taking keys from the SAME
	file.

	Run one client in -update mode once every fifteen minutes to
	send the processed blocks to the server and to fetch more
	blocks to process.

This works, and keeps the many machines from showing up in the stats :)

--Michael