[rc5] Personal proxy for FreeBSD?

Frank Mayhar frank at exit.com
Fri Jul 11 15:25:28 EDT 1997

That's what I need.  I have a couple of systems at home behind a FreeBSD
box, and I need a personal proxy to run on the FreeBSD box so I can use
those systems (a P133 laptop and a 486-100).

_And_ I'm still waiting for Unixware clients, preferably statically-linked.
I've got tons of Unixware boxen, all running the v1 client, that I could
run the v2 client on tomorrow, if I _had_ a v2 client for them.  This
includes a bunch of Pentia and two or three two- and four-way PPro
systems.  Lots of mips, there, too bad it's going to waste.  Best would
be source to the client, so I can build it myself.  Alternatively, send
me the .o's compiled on Brian Young's system (that he's already offered),
and I'll link them myself, with my shared libraries.

Thanks.
Frank Mayhar frank at exit.com