[rc5] Sparc v2 client

Jeff Gilchrist jeffg at nbnet.nb.ca
Sat Jul 12 00:03:01 EDT 1997

Ok, I am a little confused with the recent Sparc client talk.

I am running the RC5 client on 3 Ultra Sparcs (Solaris 2.5) so for those I
am obviously using the rc5-sunos55-ultra client.  I also have access to
some Sparc Supersparc machines running Solaris 2.5 as well.  Should I be
using the sunos53-supersparc client for those or the sunos55-ultra client
on those machines?

Thanks.

--
-= JEFF GILCHRIST =-       University of New Brunswick, Canada
E-mail: jeffg at nbnet.nb.ca        Computer Science Co-op

PGP Key ID : 1C3A5801      * PGP Key Available On Request *
Fingerprint: A0 16 46 B9 80 B6 5E 7D  2F E9 60 13 6A D9 0B 66